Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Nothing Major....

Well, a HUGE thank you for all of your advice on my last post. Some of you contacted me via other methods than a comment on my blog, but thats ok. You all were just as candid and blunt, and I appreciate it.

Well, boy o boy. This was truly a long but FUN weekend. I hung out all weekend with my freinds, went to the block party in Baltimore, had a few drinks, saw some old faces. It dawned on me this weekend when I went out to celebrate my "gay pride-ness" that it was my FIRST appearance since I cut my locs off. Baby, when I tell you...I stepped out the car and cameras started flashing. The weekend gave me time away from "thighs" and just to concentrate on myself and how I refuse to be someone's second dish. I am the main dessert, that you go back for seconds of.

So while I was out at the block party I met a interesting guy. I wont go into too much detail about him, but just know he is there. I dont want to hop out of one pot of fire into another one, so I am just chillin right now. Life is good. The sun is shining.

OOO one of my friends just told me they are moving to LA next year. I am sad. We have to create countless memories in the next coming months. Thats my X (no not ex date, x is my nickname for him).

Anyway, have a good day and I hope everyone had a good weekend a good holiday.

3 comments:

Mr. Jones said...

Well, way to call me during for the block party. Maybe that's why the kids weren't downtown.

As for 'Thighs'...trust me, move on.

Strength-n-Me said...

you damn government workers with your special holidays. ugh.

Mr. Jones said...

I guess you've just completely abandoned this whole blog thing.