Tuesday, October 23, 2007

CUNT

The new Mary J. Blige joint is fiyah! I love this song. She is screaming through my computer speakers as I type. Besides the fact that I am irriated by the lingering and yet disturbing odor of steak fish that my coworker reheated in the office microwave for breakfast. What ever happened to a nice english muffin, with a slice of cheese? Is a plain bagel with cream cheese too much to ask nowadays?

Life is just life over here. I have been spending a lot of time with my friends Traron and Kevin and lets just say...times have been grand! I truly love those two. Traron and his sassy mouth, swagger in his walk and Kevin and his size 28 waist and sassy mouth. We had a discussion last night about cunt. Well...let me first explain the history and what lead to it...

A heterosexual co-worker of mine called me a cunt, jokingly. I immediately gagged, and took about 3 mins to regroup from the mouth drop. Later on, I asked him what was a cunt. He told me a cunt was a pussy (for those who prefer politically correct, vagina). I told him how often homosexuals use the word cunt to refer to a PERSON,PLACE, or THING that is womanly, or of feminine nature. Now how a PLACE is cunt, I have yet to come to understand. BUT, I am guilty as charged, I call shoes, people, cars, and even ideas cunt.

So last night I had a discussion about the word cunt and where it came from. Why there is such a infactuation with homosexuals and feminity. I have heard my friends (again, I am guilty as charged), refer to themselves or others as "white woman cunt". I am having a halloween party and many of my freinds have said they were coming as Marilyn Monroe, Victoria Gotti, Victoria Beckham, Audrey Hepburn...no one is coming as Dorothy Dandridge.

So I pose the questions to you:

What do you think of when you hear or see the word cunt?

Where do you think homosexual infactuations with white women came from?



PS. Miss steak fish for breakfast, just came to my desk smelling like Fritos. Its not even 11am yet.

5 comments:

Mr. Jones said...

Victoria Gotti? Yikes!

Strength-n-Me said...

miss bechmam is fly I must give it to her...but at one point she was just another freaky looking spice girl that couldnt hold a flame to mel b. but i digress, the gay infactuation with white women probably comes from the same place that the hetero infactuation comes from. society has been saying that they are most beautiful, most classy, and most cultured for decades upon decades. its subliminal and it sinks in with time.

Unknown said...

Hysterical! First, that cunt at your office needs her ass beat for eating that shit in the morning. I don't know, but we don't suffer from that fascination in my friendship circle.

Anonymous said...

i wonder who it was that smelled like fritos...

tab

Tranquility826 said...

doesn't everyone in world think that white is right..lol..lol..on all levels they are considered to be the model image or supreme..it's quite sad..i guess no one wants to be rosa parks, huh? or even halle berry, MJB, beyonce..somebody besides cracked out lohan and spears!!!