Monday, October 1, 2007

New Beginnings....

Life aint been no crystal stair. But fortunately for me, I have been blessed with meeting very special individuals. Over this past weekend, I was introduced via a freind, to a great guy. We will call him "Mr." for now. We have so much in common its not even funny. I have never met anyone who appreciated the things I appreciate in life (ie. museums, long walks, Desperate Housewives, Young & Restless, and going out to eat). Its amazing how well we get along, but its still fairly new so blog world...stay tuned for more about "Mr.". This is my first post and probably will not be too long because I am at work and "Mr" is coming to meet me in 25 mins.

I was STRONGLY encouraged to finally peep into the blog world and see what all this hype is about. As I sit at work, listening to Kelly Rowland and Eve "Like This", and enjoying the fresh scent of my brand spanking new glad plug-ins, I cant help but to be so thankful for the place I am in my life. For anyone who knows me, knows that I have been so much happier since I moved back from Los Angeles, CA. Being away made me realize how much I missed my freinds and family...and..well...how much I took them granted. Being 3,000 miles away missing out on birthdays, holidays, family dinners, family laughs, family fights, gossiping with the "girls" and just throwing back shots with the crew.

So I called this post "New Beginnings". I feel like its a new beginning of my life. I cut my locs off after six years, I moved back to Baltimore and I met "Mr" (who could be the beginning of something new). I know its too early to assume anything, but in this lifestyle we must remain optimistic.

Thanks Kimmie. I love you !

7 comments:

Strength-n-Me said...

hmmm out with the old and in with the new huh? glad to bring you into the blog circle. i use it to reflect, and to count my blessings too. :)

Humility731 said...

yes, thats exactly it. Out with old and in with the new *wink

Anonymous said...

LOL! Not Dr. Dre. And talk about setting a scene. What scent are your glade plug-ins.

Mr. Jones said...

lmaooooooooo....omg...my baby has a blog!!!!

I'm linking you on my homepage right now.

Humility731 said...

Thanks Mr. Jones...

D.LavarJames said...

Welcome!!!

You'll meet some cool folks on here.



.....and some asses, lol

Humility731 said...

oh no...I dont want to meet asses.