Friday, October 5, 2007

Knee-buckling Banging...

Now I have been EXTREMELY hesitant about posting anything involving relationships and sex on this blog (keeping in the forefront of your mind, that im fairly new to this). However, I realized my face isnt up here and half of you don't know me and probably never will. I'm fine with that. I just felt the need to share a recent situation that has been creating a lot of buzz in my coffee shop.

I met this guy name "thighs" (for sake of this post). He is extremely attractive. Beautiful thighs, pretty feet, nice round ass, big juicy lips, muscular arms big enough to wrap me up inside, a stick that has proven to be magical. When I say magical, I mean toe curling, sweat creating, juices flow type of magic. Hot?Yes. And he leaves much to be desired, and im desiring more.

"Thighs" is a bit of a freak. He has introduced ideas, thoughts, and fantasies that Dr. Dre wouldnt even allow to enter my most wet thoughts. He has taken my mind to places sexually, that I didnt know existed. Strokes?Long. Thrust?Repeatedly. Blows?Many.

I often find myself laying to bed at night, thinking about him and where he is going to take me next. Is his tongue going to be like it was the last time? Will he kiss my neck and blow my ears again? When he slides in me, will it be enough force to penetrate but not too much to cause pain? The soft moans in my ear, asking me does it feel good, penetrating deep enough to cause me to hiccup and stutter "yes". Amazing.Unbelieveable.Sensational.Passionate.

"Thighs" has a girlfriend.

6 comments:

Mr. Jones said...

As I read this I said, "Super. Great. Wonderful. Wait."

The sooner you get him out of your life, the better. Don't let him have the best of both worlds.

WhozHe said...

First, I need a cigarette after reading that. Next, a girlfriend? Well, just enjoy the ride while you can.

Tranquility826 said...

looooooooooooooool...loooooooooooool..my mouth is on the damn floor..lol..boy you need to write a book..that was so graphic and real...lol..i'm with whozhe, I need a damn cigarette!! Like I said on Thurs..let it go! Though it may be pleasing now, sumthin will trun sooner or later..don't let that man make you his playtoy and jumpoff..you're too good for that..

life said...

There is a price to be paid for this, is the sex worth it?

That Dude Right There said...

Like Ms. Cole said, "Let It Go"

Anonymous said...

i knew it!!

love, tab