Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Queens Always Conjour



“I am not sure of whose toes I may have stepped on or whose ego I may have bruised between the Grammy writers and Beyoncé, however I dismissed it as a cheap shot for controversy. In addition to that, I thank the Grammys and the voting academy for my 20th Grammy and love to Beyoncé anyway.”

Woah ! Aretha was offended that Beyonce referred to Tina as the "Queen" during her performance on the grammys. She needs to sit her big beasty ass down somewhere. Aretha is the Queen of Soul , I give you that, but to Beyonce Tina may be her queen because Tina is a performer, something that Aretha could be if she sheds some pounds. I think both Tina and Aretha are respectable characters in their respective limelights and Aretha needs to give credit where its due. It really wasnt that big of a deal, big beast !***why does her cleavage go up to her neckline?***

Today it was extremely icy road conditions in Baltimore. I woke up as normal and watched for the local new to show that the Federal Government was delayed or liberal leave. WRONG ! So I come to work like the punctual employee I am, only to find the building is locked and the lights are off. Come to find out, we were two hours late but they didnt display it on the news, you had to call the hotline.

Pissed.

1 comment:

Mr. Jones said...

Aretha is a mess. I hope you walked over to Barnes and Noble instead of trekking all the way back home.