Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Long Time Coming

WOW! It has been a minute since I last posted. A lot has been going on, busy with work, hanging out, attending parties and other events hosted by the finest young men and women of Baltimore.

This weekend I traveled to New York City to attend a dear friends 28th birthday celebration. Fantastic time! We partied, we drank, we talked, we laughed, drank more, and drank more. Before I knew it, I was walking diagonally down W 30th Street at 4am, which is extremely out of character for me. I had a good time and I had the chance to let my hair down, the little I have.

Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend the Barack Obama rally at the First Mariner Arena in Baltimore, MD. I feel bad because I utilized this handicap man to get front row seating. I got in line behind his wheelchair and made my way into the arena with front row seating ! I got my barack poster and I shook his hand. It was an exciting experience. However, this one hoodlum lady in front of me was being extremely "urban". She kept yelling and trying to jump over the dividers. When Barack walked around and shook everyone hand , she attempted to hug him and take a picture with him. His secret agents had to apprehend her and ask her to please calm down.

Mary J Blige and Jay Z tickets go on sale this week !

I wont even begin to comment on those grammys. I think those were the worst grammys ever, especially for 50 years. Kanye performance was lackluster, Alicia Keys was stunning and Aretha Franklin was grotesque.

1 comment:

Mr. Jones said...

I'm so mad you rode the coattails of a man in a wheel chair. You deserve to die for that. I was there too!