Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our Unconditional Love...



Ja'Don
Happy Valentine's Day to all ! From the bottom of my heart, I want to wish my babes a Happy Valentine's Day. No he isn't my boyfreind, and we aren't even dating, but we have a unconditional, uncomparable connection that sometimes WE don't even understand. It's there though and it's real. So on this day I want to tell Ja'Don that he means the world to me and I am so blessed, lucky and happy to have him in my life. He has been there for me through so much. Its been a long rocky road Jai ! I remember when we used to sit on the phone for hours until 3 am debating about why gays should be able to marry and why I like to shop . LOL. I remember when we used to call each other just to say I love you. The memories of the warm water running down my neck, to the wetness of your tongue in the arch of my back. You lick my earlobe and whisper how good our bodies feel intertwined, the steam from the shower clouds your face but the imprint of your manhood reassures me that your still there. My legs are shaking and your thighs are vibrating. We stand there under the waterfall in the shower of our love, chest to chest and face to face. The heat from your tongue melting away the pain as you enter inside me. I squirm, but you reassure me everything will be ok. You thrust...I moan. I squirm...you go deeper. I yell...your breathing is getting heavier and heavier. The warm water trickles down your chest and in between us...the small space between us physically represents the small space between us emotionally...I beg for you not to stop as my hands squeeze your necks, its feeling so good....I feel your warm juices as you explode all over my back...im turning red...oh my !
You are my heart, my hope, my help,The passion that is me,The whole of which I am a part,My peace, my ecstasy.
You are my future, present, past,My ship, my sail, my ocean,The wind that brings me home again,The home for every motion.
You live within me, yet I amWithout you all alone.With you I am full of light;Without you I am stone.
Is this foolish? Yes, perhaps,But also it is true.I think of life as something I Can spend with only you.
Ah, my love! Love longs for such Sweet celebrants as this!Love is a burden and a joy,Slavery and bliss.
This day of love come love with me,Come sing with me my song.Come be my Valentine, and IWill love you my life long, my love,Will love you my life long.

No comments: