Monday, February 25, 2008

Children Are Growing Up So Fast....


I know this isn't funny, but I found this on one of my gossip websites and thought I would share it. This is a picture of two kids making out. WHAT IN THE HELL ! They look like they are 2 days over 4 years old, where are they learning this behavior? This goes to show parents and guardians, and even siblings, need to be very cautious and pay close attention to the things they say and do in front of children. This is not a good look !

8 comments:

fuzzy said...

Before we know it, there will be a new form of STD's floating around the preschools and elemantary schools. Its a damn shame! There is no shelter anymore to shield these kids from adulthood and all it entails! Such a shame!

Trackstar said...

OH look my lil cousin is making the news lil fast ass heffa (lol)j/k

Tranquility826 said...

this is sad..is that lil boy's shirt pulled up?? horrible..i concur with fuzzy

j_shanlin said...

Y'all can't do this to them kids! When I showed this girl my penis for 25¢ and a HoHo!

life said...

oh wow...obliviously, they have been exposed to too much already.

Brittany said...

OMG!!! lol

Chet said...

This is way to much! I agree children are carrying on like adults and bear very little shame. I am not really that surprised being that their brothers and sisters that are no more than eight or ten years their elder are already sexually active; you should hear the conversations that transpire between the young boys and girls to and from school each day, yes they talk openly right there on the City Bus and damn who hears their conversation. They bring it down for shame.

Mr. Jones said...

OMG...please sit your cousins down.