Sunday, March 30, 2008

[UN]Titled....

I have not posted in a minute. I started a new job about two weeks ago, and I am used to blogging at work during lunch and/or before I start my day. Well, this new job doesn't see it for me blogging. EVERY damn website is blocked. I can't even get my daily celebrity gossip on concreteloop.com or bossip.com. So now I will have to start blogging at night when I get home, or on the weekends like I am doing now. It is going to take me a minute to get into the routine habit of blogging at night, I am in the habit of coming home going to bed!

So my new job is with BCJJC ( Baltimore City Juvenile Justice Center) and I am in love with my secretely. Sike ! I am not in love with him, but he is the sexiest nigerian with a baritone to die for honey ! Now this new job is not so sexy. I do not directly work with the corrupted ass youth (praising the lord for small blessings) but every morning and right before I leave, I have to go down on the unit to drop things off and pick things up. Those are the worst dreaded parts of my day. I have mastered the art of making my trips to the unit during their breakfast and during their "recess" so I won't have to bump into them in the halls. I feel bad for a great majority of them, they are truly products of their environments. The other percent are just animals. They think they are so hard and haven't the sunlight a day over 15 years.

In other news, I have been apartment hunting with a close female friend of mine. Many many prospects. I really want to live downtown Baltimore, the Mt. Vernon area is becoming ultra gay chic ! We are narrowing it down to a top three, as we have seen at least 7 different apartments. There are many positives and negatives, but not enough to make it a deal breaker. The search part is fun. So many of these apartments are in historic buildings with so much character and personality. So we shall see, I will keep you posted....

Thats all...


PS. J LO babies are ugly....well one of them, i cant figure out if its the boy or girl

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I haven't seen JLo babies yet. Guess I should google them. You wrong for saying you can't tell if its a boy or a girl. lol I have got to see.

Darius T. Williams said...

I havent' seen J-Lo's babies either. Good luck w/the new job and apt hunting!!!

I heard u were coming to the Blogger Family Reunion...can't wait to meet you!

fuzzy said...

lol at not being able to tell!

Congradulations on the new job! Can't you blog from your sidekick at work? Sometimes I do that on my Dash! It takes a bit longer and you don't have all of the fancy fonts and other abilities but you can do a quick fix once you get home.

ThisMightBeMe said...

the boy or girl may grow into their looks...lol

Mr. Jones said...

So, just to be clear...you'll fall for a man that makes your burgers at McDonald's, but you steer clear of cuties who happen to be in juvie?

And not for you denouncing J.Lo's babies tho. Who died and made you sexy czar?

fuzzy said...

Where are you?